This resources page is continuously updated and is not exhaustive. If you feel an important resource is missing and would like to see it added, please contact us.
Articles (separate page)
Blogs, discussion groups & news
Papers (separate page)
- “A Civil Society Meeting on Geoengineering”– Washington Geoengineering Consortium, December, 2013.
- “Geoengineering: Governance and Technology Policy”– Congressional Research Service – November, 2013.
- “Climate Engineering, Technical status, future directions, and potential responses” – U.S. Government Accountability Office, July, 2011.
- “A Coordinated Strategy Could Focus Federal Geoengineering Research and Inform Governance Efforts” – S. Government Accountability Office, September, 2010.
- “Geoengineering the climate: science, governance and uncertainty” – The Royal Society, September, 2009.
- Climate Change Geoengineering: Philosophical Perspectives, Legal Issues, and Governance Frameworks– editors Wil C.G. Burns & Andrew Strauss, Cambridge University Press, 2013.
- Earthmasters: The Dawn of the Age of Climate Engineering– Clive Hamilton, Yale University Press, 2013.
- A Case for Climate Engineering – David Keith, M.I.T. Press, 2013.
- Engineering the Climate: The Ethics of Solar Radiation Management – editor Christopher J. Preston, Lexington Books, 2012.
- Hack the Planet: Science’s Best Hope – or Worst Nightmare – for Averting Climate Catastrophe– Eli Kintisch, Wiley Press, 2010.
- Fixing the Sky: The Checkered History of Weather and Climate Control– James Fleming, Columbia University Press, 2010.
- How to Cool the Planet: Geoengineering and the Audacious Quest to Fix Earth’s Climate– Jeff Goodell, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2010
Interview & discussion media, seminar materials